Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Vegan Tech

Hey everyone, Mosno here,
 I am a techie, I love gadgets and I love finding new and exciting ways to use them usefully and/or creatively.
Since I started in VLP I've read the emails being sent out and did some digging, and I have found some very helpful Phone Apps for this Vegan journey I'm taking, so lets get to it.

Here are 3 free Apps for Vegans:
Is It Vegan? (Android & iPhone)
This app takes getting used to, it allows you to search the name of a product (or even scan its bar-code) and it tells you if the product is Vegan or not..but its not THAT precise, so in a way it can tell you if its Vegan or Vegan-iesh .. still helpful though :)

HealthyOut Healthy Meal (Android & iPhone)
This one is cool, you have different ways of searching for places to eat (including Vegan), it can tell you not only the name of the restaurant, but the actual Dishes they make, which is super helpful.

Vegan Yum Yum (Android & iPhone)
Based on the popular VYY Blog, this app is great to look up Vegan recipes to try out. I'm sure this will be very handy to us newbies to the cooking field :)

If you want more apps, here is an article I found that lists 11 Must Have Apps for Vegans, but not all of them are free :)

I hope enjoyed the post.
I'll blog you soon.

Much Love
Mosno

No comments:

Post a Comment