Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Lentle Broccoli Dish

Hey everyone, Mosno Here,
 Sorry this isn't a vLog, but I was hungry hahaha.
This is a quick dish that I put together for my dinner this evening, this can be easily customized which ever way you like, but this how I did it :)

#1: Put some olive oil in a pan
#2: Put in some Broccoli and stirred it a bit
#3: Added a little bit of Soy Sauce to the Broccoli and stirred some more
#4: Added a can of pre-cooked Lentils with Vegetables
#5: Added Spices (Garlic Pepper, Crushed Red Pepper, & Paprika)
#6: Added a few Green Olives (because I freakin love olives)
#7: Stirred and I let it simmer for a bit (While I made some tea)
*I tend to like to have something crunchy next to my meal, so I'm also having a Rice Cake.

That's it.
It was actually pretty quick to make, took me less than 20 minutes and is tastes really good :)
I hope you enjoyed it.

I'll blog you later
Mosno

No comments:

Post a Comment