Sunday, March 30, 2014

The Vegan Magic Box

Hey everyone, Mosno here,
Yesterday I received one of the coolest packages I have received this year! :)
I like to call it The Vegan Magic Box, but in actuality it is called "The Vegan Starter Kit" by Vegan Cuts.
This box ladies and gentlemen, blew my mind. It was JAM PACKED with so much awesome stuff. Food, material, coupons, and even some CANDY.

In this box I found so much hope and inspiration for my journey, it was like the Vegan universe was sending you a big care package saying "Thank you and welcome to our world". Did you know that there is Vegan Gelatin-Free, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Gummy Candy? Are you Serious? that is AMAZING.
I don't care if I sound like a 5 year old, I LOVE Gummy Candy, so this is a HUGE win for Team Vegan hahaha!

One random, but cool object in there was a Glass straw, that is actually genius, if we all had our own glass straws, then that is less plastic to be used for straws, there for less waist, there for help the environment. Its all about these little big steps.

Also in there is the "Vegucated" award winning documentary DVD, which I am excited to see. Also there are some natural energy bars, and a nice collection of snacks.
Its awesome, it really is .. I recommend it for New Vegans because it will be like opening a gift on Christmas day, and I would recommend it to Pro Vegans because it will just put a big smile on your face, just like it did to me :D <-- see?

All of this for just $25! TOTALLY worth it, if you were to buy all these awesome things on their own, it would cost easily $50 if not more, so I say go for it, you will not regret it :)

I hope your having a lovely day.
I'll blog you later

Much Love
Mosno




No comments:

Post a Comment