Monday, March 17, 2014

I didn't make this (but I will...)

Went to dinner with some friends last night at City Cafe in Mount Vernon (Baltimore). They had a wonderful vegan option, a roasted chile pepper stuffed with quinoa, butternut squash, and some other tastiness. Served with some hot red pepper paste to make it as hot as you'd like!
It was absolutely delicious and totally do-able at home, easy-peasy. Can't wait to try my own version!
It's so great when a restaurant has explicit vegan and vegetarian options. It makes my life so much easier, and they are usually some of the best dishes on the menu (I can't count how many times I've caught meat-atarians at the table looking longingly over their steak at my veg entree :)

My thanks to Mos for the new inspiration to be vegan. I am doing some food shopping today, and I think it's going to be fun to keep it all vegan. 


No comments:

Post a Comment