Friday, March 21, 2014

Day 6 : Journal - 1st Vegan Drink

Hey everyone, Mosno here,
Today, I was FULL of energy, for no amn reason hahaha. I woke up, earlier than usual, and just kept wanting to just..move, felt great. For my lunch I had some of the leftover of the Seitan dish I made (see the dishes section), and now I made my 1st smoothie.
You know your meant to be Vegan when you go from relying on fast food to cooking AND making your own drinks, in 6 days! And LOVE it!
Today I made the investment in buying one of those one serve blenders,  I figure juices & smoothies should be consumed right away, so no need for a huge one.
Today' experimental smoothie had:
-A handful of Dates (about 4 or 5)
-A handful of frozen Strawberries
-What I could cut up of a mango
-Added Vanilla Almond Milk
-Blend & Enjoy
I have to say, this is pretty awesome, except the cutting up the mango part,  that was annoying hahaha.
The mixture of the Vanilla Almond Milk & the Dates add a very awesome sweetness, I didn't need to add Agave or anything, I'm enjoying it as I type this up ight now :)
I hope this was helpful
I'll blog you soon
Much Love
Mosno :)

No comments:

Post a Comment