Saturday, March 22, 2014

Day 7 : Journal - One Week Strong.

Hey everyone, Mosno here,
 Today I have been a Vegan for a WHOLE WEEK, wow, and I must say, I'm loving it.
I have transformed, I must say, I am a little scared at how quickly I have converted, with in 7 days, I have cooked TWICE, bought a blender, and started making my own smoothies.
I was taking with my buddy Joe (the other contributor to this Blog) this afternoon, I told him at how I'm seeing things differently, I'm finding Vegan and healthy options, almost any where I go now..and I'm always saying "Was this here before? where the hell has this been? I don't remember them selling this?".
But I tell you its beautiful.

Today was the 2nd Vegan Living Program meeting at the Mobtown Ballroom, they brought in a terrific speaker, her name is Dr. Ruby Lathon (www.RubyLathon.com), who is a holistic nutrition-iest. She really knows her stuff, she gave us advice and even took questions from the audience, I really learned a few things today, so thank you Erin & Brenda for bringing this information to us.
Check out her site for more cool information.

Tonight Joe & I had a gig at Teavolve as The Katie Bowers Band one of my favorite places in Baltimore, the staff and owners are kind and friendly people. We wanted to get a little snack and some tea before our show.
We looked at the menu they gave us, with Vegan eyes, and BAM they had a delicious platter with Hummos, Roasted Red Peppers, Olives, Pita bread and Feta. We asked if we could get it without the Feta cheese, and they said "Absolutely, its on the side any ways", then we ordered organic tea, the one that I liked tonight was the Silver Needle White Tea, and they even have Agave as a sweetener option on the side.
What!!? Needless to say, it was delicious, and we had us a nice Vegan Snack before we hit the stage and rocked the night :)

Alright, now I'm about to have a little snack, some almonds & dates, with a cup of Vanilla Almond Milk as I unwind before bed.
Today was an awesome celebratory day!
I'm ready for Week Two..Bring it! :)

Have a great weekend every one.
I'll blog you soon.

Much Love
Mosno

No comments:

Post a Comment