Sunday, March 16, 2014

Lets Date!

Being a Sudanese I have weakness towards Dates, I LOVE that fruit, and I was like a kid in a candy store once I found that my local Giant sells dates! the nice big lumpy ones too.
I am a sweet tooth as I mentioned in an earlier post, so one of my favorite things to do is "make up" desserts.
Well this one is a traditional Morrocon desert, but I TOTALLY Veganized it, YESS!



The Ingredients:
-Dates (Caramel Naturel or your favorite kind)
-Almond/Soy Milk
Since I want this to be sweet, I use Vanilla Almond Milk.

The Steps:
1. You heat up some milk (1 or 2 cups depends on what you like)
2. Take out the pits of the dates (you can also cut them into little pieces if you like)
3. Place cut up dates into a mug or two
4. Pour the hot milk into the Date filled mugs
5. Let it sit for a few minutes, then put in the fridge
6. Enjoy it later on that day

I found this to be easy, and delicious. Its good to make these in the morning, and then have them cool in the fridge for a nice snack or dessert later that night.

Let me know what you think?
Much Love
Mosno



No comments:

Post a Comment