Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Second Nature : Journal

Mosno here,
It has been at least a couple of Weeks since I gradutaed from the Vegan Living Program, and I'm still going strong with regrets.

I'm proud to say that I have become accustom to finding vegan options in places, even thinking on the spot how to veganize certain dishes on any restaurant's menu with ease.

It has become second nature to me to go to Giant to grab lunch instead of a Burger place. I'm fond of snacking on Peanut Butter topped Rice Cakes with a side of fruit or a feeshly made smoothie. It doesn't feel like a "chore", it actually feels good, it feels...right.

Many of my friends know that I'm a vegan now, and they respect my choice, and I love them for that.

I was talking to a friend of mine at an open mic the other night, and when I told him that I'm now vegan, he asked me how difficult it was. I proudly shared the knowledge I've learned, and went the extra step of picking up the menu of where we are and showed him all the vegan options under his nose.
I have to say, I was a bit impressed with my self hahaha.

I'm sure my adventures have only begun, I can't wait.
Much love.
I'll blog you later

Mosno Al-Moseeki

No comments:

Post a Comment