Friday, April 4, 2014

Glass & Titanium : Journal

Mosno here,
 I'm starting to notice that the universe tends to send you signs, really REALLY subtle signs to foreshadow certain events in your life. I have to be honest, I'm not very good at noticing them right away, but I'm learning that when something weird happens, I should pay more attention to it.

For example last year (2013) during Christmas, my housemates and I like to exchange gifts with each other. We are not religious, but we find joy in finding cool and interesting gifts for each other for Christmas.
Each one of us kind of has their own thing, one of us really likes almost anything Stars Wars / Star Trek, One is a visual artists, One plays the Cello .. your truly is sucker for anything Batman related, because he is the best Super hero ever.
But last year, amongst other cool stuff, I was gifted a very, unique and random item, a Titanium Spork.
Why? I have nooooo idea! Apparently my housemate saw it and thought of me for some reason.
We all had a good laugh, and I set it aside not thinking about it at all.

Last week or so, I received the Vegan Starter Kit from Vegan Cuts which has all sort of goodies, again, there was an unexpected item, a Glass Straw.
Again, I thought it was cool and I set it aside.

The other night I was returning from the Vegan Living Program Social Meet Up, and as per every gathering with all these fine folks, my brain gears started turning, and I would think about random thoughts and ideas and how they would relate to what I'm currently doing. Its how my brain processes things.
Needless to say all these thoughts made some kind of swan dive into Veganism & The Environment, and how plastic utensils are part of the environmental issue, and what would be a solution to it, and how can I do something to help and...... then I remembered, I actually have the means to help me NOT use plastic utensils in public, I can simply take my Glass straw & Titanium spork with me. So I put them in a bag, and placed them neatly in my "murse", right next to my tablet :)

I gotta tell you, even if I did sit and contemplate about the Spork back in the Winter of 2013, I would not have guessed that the Universe was secretly whispering "Hey, Mos, Guess What? your going to be a Vegan!"
I guess I am on the right path after all :)

I'll blog you later
Much Love to you all.

Mosno

No comments:

Post a Comment