Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Vegan + Bootcamp = Raw Strength : Journal

Mosno here,
 Yesterday I experienced my 1st day of Boot Camp, exercise Boot Camp that is, courtesy of The Boot Camp Girl Stephanie Dignan :), who ALSO happens to be a fellow Vegan.

It was quite an experience, and I loved it.
The community of people there are very kind and supportive of each other. They were giving me tips, and hints to help me through out the work out. You are never competing with others, you are only competing with YOUR self, to get better, and stronger. 

I've lost a lot of weight since being Vegan, and that has allowed me to have MORE energy, which makes sense. Since the food that I'm eating is healthy, and doesn't contain chemicals and animal products, my body is able to process it faster, and with less energy, which then leaves you with all the energy you get from the food it just processed, hence the extra energy.

One cool think I enjoyed about my 1st day at Boot Camp, is that we exercised OUTSIDE! You read you read that right. The weather was nice, so we as a team decided to take advantage of this and do the workout out side. I got to run my 1st mile, EVER. it took me about 13+ minutes. It was tough, because I'm not a runner, but I'm determined shave that number down, and Boot Camp will help.

Stephanie actually sat down with me and we spoke about what it is that I am looking to accomplish, that way she can help me cater to those needs. Another cool thing about this Boot Camp, is that they have these workouts at different locations, and with different instructors..this means you can go to any of them (or all of them) 7 days a week, and with each instructor you will get a different work out. So no boring routine, which is brilliant. :)

I wanted to thank the Vegan Living Program, for bringing Stephani to talk to us, and I wanted to thank Stephani for the raffle which I WON for a free 2 week boot camp with The Boot Camp Girl. You can actually win a FREE MONTH, so visit their site www.TheBootCampGirl.com and enter to win

I'm a little sore, but I will be going to a 6am workout TOMORROW, after I rock out a gig TONIGHT.
Is it crazy, maybe, but I won't get MY results drinking soda and watching TV.
Lets DO this! :D

I'll blog you later.
Much Love
Mosno :)


No comments:

Post a Comment